Wells Fargo Health Advantage
You can choose to pay for treatment today and spread the cost over time.*
It Offers You Flexibility and Choices:
- Revolving line of credit to use over again at participating dentist, veterinary vision, and audiology offices that accept the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card
- Special financing options allowing you to pay over time
- Regular APR of 12.99%
- Easy in-office or online application
- Same-day access to your line of credit
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- 6, 12 or 18 month Financing + Dr Hrankowski pays interest
3 Simple Steps to use the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Program:
Step One – Ask your healthcare provider what financing options are available.
Step Two – Apply in the office or online at wellsfargohealthadvantage.com/apply.
Step Three – Use your line of credit if approved.
It’s That Easy!
Implants Abut and Crown as low as $259/month with no interest.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 12.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.0O. Wells Fargo Financial National Bank will apply the Minimum Payment Due portion of customer payments at its discretion. This may result in payments being applied to balances subject to promotional terms before other balances. @ 2016 Wells Fargo Financial National Bank All rights reserved.